90-Minute Strategy Session
You have a lot of things on the horizon: events, travel, staff shortages, projects on the upswing, etc. You may feel that you haven’t yet recovered from the last set of changes, projects and initiatives.
However, it doesn’t mean your drive and ambitions have completely gone away. You still want to advance your career and other goals and you won’t be happy if you are not making progress.
You may have been thinking about working with a coach to help you with your goals but with everything coming up you doubt if now is the right time.
But when will you be able to fit it in? You may not have time for a full coaching engagement but you need some help.
What can help is a Strategy Session.
In this 90-minute session you will get the focused time you need. Clients have used this session to:
- Brainstorm new ideas or get a sounding board for ideas that have already been percolating
- Plan a meeting, workshop, or retreat
- Identify what goals would be most impactful and prioritize next steps
- Overcome immediate obstacles (internal and external)
- Map out a 3-6 month plan to get to the next level of leadership or goal achievement
If you want to get a lot done without a big commitment to coaching this is the perfect option for you!
What to expect…
- Once you have purchased your session you will receive an email with a link to my calendar to schedule a time that works for you.
- When you schedule your session you will get a confirmation email that will have instructions to help you prepare for your session, so you can get the most value from our time together.
- You will send me an email in advance of our session letting me know how you want to use the session (brainstorming, question and answer, sounding board, laser coaching, etc.) and what the area of focus will be.
- If you send me any questions you have in advance I can prepare some answers so we are making the best use of this time.
- This will be a Zoom video call. We will be able to see each other! It’s the next best thing next to meeting in person and allows for a friendly and productive meet