I help my driven, high performing clients achieve their biggest goals with ease by identifying and overcoming the obstacles that are getting in their way. I LOVE working with my clients. I’ve been coaching long enough to know who my ideal clients are and because of that, when we work together, we both get energized.
I specialize in working with Type A women because I am one myself. If you aren’t sure if you’re Type A listen to these two episodes of Women Taking the Lead (if you are Type A you’re going to gasp and laugh along with me):
Being a Psychology major in college gave me the human insight needed as an executive in mutual fund operations; I found I flourished in the areas of supervising, mentoring, project management and team building.
There I discovered my personal mission – to listen for, bring out and nurture other’s strengths so they could use them to their advantage. In 2010, I seized the opportunity to train as a Professional Coach through the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC).
Taking pride in ‘walking my talk’, I take on challenges that push me outside of my own comfort zone – from following my passion for a career that moved me away from my family and friends to a new state, running a marathon, starting a business, launching the Women Taking the Lead Podcast and writing a book.
I feel the same fear others do when “putting myself out there” but I know that is the path to living full-out, and I love to encourage others to overcome their fears and do the same.
Today, as the Founder of Women Taking the Lead, I coach, facilitate workshops, host the Women Taking the Lead podcast and lead a thriving community of women in leadership. I am also the President of the Board for The Maine Women’s Conference and a member of Business Networking International (BNI).
Are you looking for a guide, a cheerleader, and an ally?
My coaching removes the barriers that keep you from having the experiences you know you were meant for.
My clients originally reached out to me because:
- they knew what needed to be done, they just weren’t doing it
- they were sick of going it alone realized they needed a champion, a sounding board and an accountability partner
- they had a lot of ideas and get overwhelmed with the possibilities
- they understood they can be more successful based on their skills but had obstacles because of how they were managing their energy
- they were experiencing a lot of stress and they didn’t feel like themselves anymore
My clients tell me:
- I have this way that when they talk to me, they start to have more confidence in their own abilities
- They may come into our conversation feeling overwhelmed but I leave them feeling calm, that everything is doable
- The feel more confident speaking up, setting boundaries and asking for what they need
- They feel more supported by those around them…and vice-versa
- They get more accomplished and get better results because of working together
- I help them to see that anything is possible…and so they go for it!
Executive Leadership Coach for Type-A Women
I work with individuals and groups focusing on those often-overlooked qualities that, if not developed, prevent us from achieving our goals:
- relationship building
I am a passionate and focused mentor and coach, providing my clients the structure necessary to challenge personal barriers and create the lives, careers and businesses they desire.
Schedule a time to talk and let’s see if I can support you to the experiences and life you want to live.
To your success!