ENERGY LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT
Tap into more energy that is readily available to you (yes, it is there!)
Everything is okay. You’ve got it all under control. Right?
Or is any of this true?
- You’re doing okay, but sometimes you find yourself triggered into anger, disappointment, exhaustion, etc.
- You thought you would be more in control of everything by now
- You know what you need to do to be more successful in your work, health, relationships, etc., but you can’t seem to get it going
- Your team, colleagues, support system, etc., say they understand the goal but their actions don’t always to back up their words
- You’re working really hard but not getting the results you expect from so much effort
- Even with increased effort and hours you can’t keep up with the demands on your time and energy
When’s the last time you paused to examine what’s really going on?
The Energy Leadership Assessment allows you to hold up a mirror to how you are operating so you can see your blind spots and how they impact your results.
It’s hard to talk about this stuff (you’re the one other people come to for help!) but if you want to experience life differently you have to take an honest look at what’s going on.
Through this process you will:
- Identify what causes you to involuntarily shut down or overreact – and how to prevent it in the future
- Identify what keeps you putting up with situations and relationships that drain your energy and how to break this pattern
- Become fully aware of your strengths so you can leverage them more often and get better results from your actions. With this strategy you can actually achieve more while doing less!
- See yourself in a whole new way – a way that makes you feel good and powerful. When you truly believe in yourself you don’t get plagued with self-doubt, you take the actions because you know you can and you know you deserve it.
- Gain a plan to get the results you want: tasks done, goals accomplished, better relationships, more money, a healthier body, more free time!
When you finally see what is at the root of the problem and make some easy changes, you get back power, freedom, and control in your life.
Rather than feeling at the effect of the people and circumstances around you, you become the driver of your life – living at choice!
YOU are in control. YOU get to say.
This process includes a 20-minute online self-assessment, a customized report, and 60-minute meeting to go over your results. Through this process you will experience a boost to your energy, confidence and your ability to accomplish any goal you set your mind to.
If you are DONE with bumping up against walls, trying to figure it all out on your own, you are invited to try something completely different.
Click the Buy Now button to start.
Testimonials from Women Like You
I reached out to Jodi because I was struggling with a transition in my career which left me questioning whether I had made the best decision for myself. There were many times that I kept going over and over the decision in my head and was having some doubts that kept me from fully committing myself to my work, so I needed clarity. Jodi made the entire process easy and informative. She has a non-judgmental and kind approach which instantly made me feel comfortable and at ease. The energy assessment evaluation helped me to learn how I tend to deal with set-backs on an emotional level when I experience discomfort or stressors in my life. This was eye-opening for me. Jodi provided me with tools and solutions that I could implement in my personal and professional life. Since my work with Jodi, I have made these changes and have already noticed the shift within myself. I have done a lot of self-work in my life and consider myself to be at a high level of awareness, so I was initially unsure about how much I would learn from coaching with Jodi. Wow, was I blown away! Jodi took the time to go over those specific areas in my assessment that she knew would help me to become more of who I already am but wasn’t fully tapping into it. Thanks to Jodi, I am on my way to experiencing a new level in my profession. She is truly an expert in her field and an asset to any woman who wants to up level her life.
Licensed Realtor, Keller Williams Coastal Realty
I had a client meeting after our conversation, and I was different in that meeting. I was relaxed and had more confidence and I felt really good afterward. I knew then it was a no-brainer, of course I was going to hire you. If that much can change in just one conversation with you I can’t wait to see what happens after I’ve been coaching with you for a while. One of my biggest takeaways from doing the assessment was that, it’s not that I don’t have the time, it’s that I don’t have the energy.
Never in my life has something been so eye-opening, both professionally and personally. Jodi identified the thoughts and beliefs that drive my decisions and actions. The VERY day I had the debriefing I was faced with a moment of decision and Jodi’s words rang true in my ears. I made a decision that was informed, and aware. Not only was I able to change the beliefs I had surrounding a challenge, but I was able to act in a manner that was a win-win for everyone involved. Amazing!! The ‘I Want My Damn Life Back’ Index is one of the most effective tools I have ever encountered.
Owner, Joanne Lee Photography
Jodi was really fantastic! She approached our session with a high level of energy and enthusiasm. Jodi walked me through my results: my current outlook, behaviors, and ways to make positive changes to increase my energy both at work and at home. Though Jodi and I did not know each other prior to our session, her understanding of my assessment results and the direction of our conversation gave her great insight into my personality, values and outlook. I found a great deal of meaning in the overview of my results and Jodi’s recommendations. This new understanding has changed the way I think and respond in profound ways.
Principal, Mercer Marketplace
I want to share that having knowledge of the energy levels has really helped me through a few things lately. Yesterday I was so stuck that I was sitting at my desk about to reschedule meetings and go home “sick” for the day because I just couldn’t get focused. Instead I took a break. I went to an unoccupied conference room, locked the door and lay on the floor and breathed. I took the time to ask myself what was really going on. What I was really doing was being too hard on myself. I need to surround myself with people that spend a lot of time in the energy level I want to be living in.