ENERGY LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT
The Energy Leadership Index (E.L.I.) is a one-of-a-kind attitudinal assessment that enables individuals and groups to hold up mirrors to their perceptions, attitudes, behaviors, and overall leadership capabilities.
Developed by psychologist and founder of the Institute for Professional Excellence Coaching (iPEC), Dr. Bruce Schneider, this assessment uncovers your behaviors and tendencies in both normal circumstances and when under stress.
This includes a 20-minute online assessment and 75-minute debrief of your results where you will find out exactly:
- what beliefs are keeping you stuck with what’s not working thus impacting your success
- what thoughts you have that are working against you – stealing your energy and enthusiasm
- what pushes your buttons causing you to shut down or overreact
- the energy that is available for you to tap into (yes, it’s there!)
While we debrief your results I will be sharing with you practices and perspectives that will help you rewrite your beliefs so they boost you rather than hold you back.
The insight provided helps you:
- identify the stress reactions that drain you so you can overcome them
- see what unconscious thoughts hinder your success
- lean into your normal tendencies, supporting you in being your best
- transform how you perceive yourself and the world around you
- move forward and into action