ENERGY LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT
The Energy Leadership Index (E.L.I.) is a one-of-a-kind attitudinal assessment that allows you to hold up a mirror to your perceptions, attitudes, behaviors, and overall leadership capabilities…and see clearly how they are impacting your results.
This assessment includes a 20-minute online assessment and 90-minute debrief of your results where you will find out exactly:
- What beliefs are keeping you in situations that you know are not working for you and thus impact your happiness, health, and level success
- What thoughts you have that steal your energy and enthusiasm, and impact your focus, productivity, and willpower
- What pushes your buttons causing you to involuntarily shut down or overreact, taking you away from moving forward on your goals and making you feel behind
While we debrief your results you will get practices and perspectives that will help you rewrite your beliefs so they move you forward rather than hold you back.
Discover exactly what is keeping you from finding and experiencing the success that YOU want!
The insights provided help you to:
- Tap into energy that is readily available to you (yes, it is there!)
- Stay calm and in control despite what’s going on around you
- Lean into your strengths, thus bringing out your best and most effective self
- See yourself in a whole new way – a way that makes you feel good and powerful
- Take the effortless actions that will get you the results you want: tasks done, better relationships, more money, a healthier body and more free time!
When you finally see what is at the root of your stress and what is driving your behavior you get back power, freedom, and control in your life. Rather than feeling at the effect of the people and circumstances around you, you become the driver of your life – living at choice!
You are in control. You get to say.
The Energy Leadership Assessment and your 90-minute debrief session will boost your energy, your confidence and your ability to accomplish any goal you set your mind to.
If you are DONE with bumping up against walls, trying to figure it all out on your own, you are invited to try something completely different.
Testimonials from Women Like You