How to Free Up Hours in Your Week
…and still complete that checklist!
Do you feel like you are constantly racing the clock?
You keep hoping to have a day where you can check off all your to dos but the day goes sideways and you find yourself further behind come the end of the day?
We’re told that everyone has the same amount of time but do you find yourself wondering…
- Why do some people seem so relaxed and at ease with their workload?
- Why are other people accomplishing more than I am?
- Where people find the time to have a life outside of work?
- How do I get to the place where I can focus on what’s important to me without feeling like I have to hustle for it?
I totally get it! I can easily fall into the trap of working long hours.
In this TIME FREEDOM WORKSHOP I am going to save you from time-wasters so you can get back those precious hours that could be used for something more fulfilling.
I’m going to go over 7 easy strategies that will not only free up a significant amount of time in your week, these strategies will help you to focus, be more productive and present so you are not only winning your day, you are enjoying your day.
In this workship I will cover:
- The mindset that will have you feeling more peaceful, even when there is a lot to do
- How to set up your calendar to avoid knee-jerking from task to task
- How to avoid the time-suck of setting up a meeting.
- The importance and execution of a graceful “No” if you ever want to have the life you want to live
- How to set up your environment to support your productivity throughout the day
- The secret strength that gives you the advantage over other people
- How to evaluate and then end or renegotiating current commitments
You are going to feel enormous relief when you find the space to have a full life rather than a busy life!
Are you ready to feel in control of your TIME?
Get back your precious time and peace of mind!