Tarryn MacCarthy on Using Your Values to Make Life Easier
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast episode.
Dr Tarryn MacCarthy is a Business Owner, Orthodontist, and Empowerer of women and men. She is the leader of her family, her team, and her community. She speaks to the strength of acknowledging our core values and honoring authenticity. Her goal is to empower leaders like you to live your very best lives.
In this episode Tarryn and I discuss…
- Why it’s so important to examine, challenge, identify and live by your Core Values to find satisfaction and success in your business, career and family.
- The tendencies that will have you compromise your values and take you away from being your best and achieving your goals
- The need to redefine work/life balance and recognizing it’s not a one-size-fits-all.
- How self-evaluation is the beginning to all of this but low self-worth can sabotage this exploration because you many not think yourself worthy of taking the time to give yourself special attention.
- That taking care of ourselves is initially a brave thing and becomes a gift to others.
Not sure exactly what your Core Values are? Click here to download the Uncovering Your Values process to get to the heart of the matter!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
TextExpander lets you instantly insert snippets of text from a repository of emails, boilerplate and other content, as you type – using a quick search or abbreviation. Go to https://textexpander.com/podcast and select Women Taking the Lead from the drop-down list for 20% off your first year!
Zebralove Web Solutions: Close your online marketing skills gap, learn how to remain relevant in a quickly changing marketplace, and get ongoing support in promoting your businesses online. Stay ahead of the game by signing up for these Digital Marketing Forum. Go to womentakingthelead.com/zebraworkshops to register.
Create Goals that are Worthy of you: If you are done with either pursuing vanilla goals, suffering through the struggle of goals that are not aligned with your strengths, or dealing with heartbreak of an unattainable goal this course is for you!
Private Facebook Community: Chat, share and collaborate with other women listening to the podcast!
Accomplished: How to Go from Dreaming to Doing: A simple, step by step system that gives you the foundation and structure to take your goals and make them happen.