001: Get strong inside out with Amy Clover
After struggling with depression and suicide, Amy turned it all around with the help of movement and positive mindset reframing. Now, she helps others do the same through Strong Inside Out.
Playing Small Moment
• Amy was in job where she got paid 50% of what her clients were paying for her services but because she didn’t believe in her value she stayed too long.
The Wake Up Call
• A good friend’s silent look had Amy pondering her situation and she realized she was responsible for her own happiness.
Style of Leadership
• Amy is a heart-centered leader who see vulnerability as the reason she has so much trust and support from her community.
What Are You Excited About?
• Strong Inside Out Bootcamp – workouts, coaching, mantras and support. Amy is bringing the human element to group programs.
• Amy teaches a mantra-based boot camp and through teaching the class by incorporating the principles of the program and connecting with the people participating.
Book to Develop Leadership
• A New Earth by Ekhart Tolle
Favorite Healthy Food
• Leafy Greens with garlic and olive oil <– Click here to find Amy’s post on Lazy-Healthy Veggie Recipes
What Would You Change?
• I would have worked on being present in the moment sooner – it would have made all the difference.
Inspirational Quote or Mantra
• Embody your story
“I am the hero of my own story” ~ Amy Clover Click to Tweet!
• To learn more and get an action-spiring freebie, click here!