002: Marni Battista Tells Us How to Live with Dignity
As the founder of Dating with Dignity and with more than 25 years of personal relationship and dating experience, Marni Battista has dated, was married for 17 years, divorced, and then successfully dated again (and married!) in the 21st century.
Now a successful dating and relationship coach and expert, Marni helps men and women create awareness of dating behaviors that can cause frustration and then provides a proven-successful framework to ultimately attract quality partners and get the love they deserve.
Playing Small Moment
• When it came to finances Marni convinced herself it wasn’t her role and she became “lazy” about it.
The Wake Up Call
• One day during a business break up Marni realized she needed to have the confidence to do it herself and as a counter-intuitive result she became a better team leader.
Style of Leadership
• Marni describes her style as powerfully feminine. You’re going to want to hear how she describes this!
What Are You Excited About?
• A new opportunity with her mentor has Marni excited about the creative part of her business.
• Goal setting, planning and meditation.
Book to Develop Leadership
• Breaking Free by Sheldon Kardener and Monika Olofsson Kardener
Favorite Healthy Food
• Mate Tea – a Brazilian tea that helps with digestion
What Would You Change?
• Marni would have let go of depending on others to give her the confidence to run her business and delegating tasks she did not have an understanding of.
Inspirational Quote or Mantra
• “Don’t let fear get in the way of your biggest dream even if your biggest dream is your biggest fear.” ~ family motto