019: Gabriella Guglielminotti Trivel Shares How to Rediscover Yourself
Gabriella Guglielminotti Trivel was born in Italy and studied foreign languages at the University of Turin, her home city. She is an author, speaker, and qualified Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). She has traveled around Europe, Asia, Africa, America and Antarctica. In 2012 she published a book, ‘Antarctic Odyssey a New Beginning’, about her adventures there. She helps women to gain confidence, authority and fulfillment in life by knowing better their body. She also helps couples improve their relationship when the cycle is a problem to find a more satisfying way to communicate and have better intimacy.
Click to tweet: .@FlyingWitch shares her story to inspire you on Women Taking the Lead! Listen here ▶ www.womentakingthelead.com/019
Playing Small Moment
• Having moved to London to explore a new romantic relationship Gabriella gave her identity over and only later realized she had left behind those she was close with who could remind her of who she is.
The Wake Up Call
• In the throes of a dying marriage Gabriella had to find new ways to connect with and rediscover herself. By focusing on this day by day she got herself back to living a life aligned with who she is.
Style of Leadership
• Gabriella leads by example. You’re going to want to hear Gabriella’s definition of a true leader.
What Are You Excited About?
• Gabriella is excited about the work she is doing with women to help them rediscover who they really are.
• To veer toward a more positive and joyful way of living
Book to Develop Leadership
• Antarctic Odyssey a New Beginning by Gabriella Guglielminotti Trivel
What Would You Change?
• Gabriella would have listened to her inner voice much sooner.
• I am happy, I am free, I am me. ~ Gabriella Guglielminotti Trivel
Leadership Operating System Quiz: Wondering what kind of Leadership traits you have? Take this FREE, FAST quiz and find out more about yourself as a Leader.
Accomplished: How to Go from Dreaming to Doing: The book containing a simple, step by step system that gives you the foundation and structure to take your goals and make them happen.
Leadership Coaching: If you interested in finding out more about my coaching process, the cost of coaching, or how to ask your employer to pay for you to work with a coach, schedule a call with me.
The Women Taking the Lead Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, follow in Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, Stitcher Radio, Amazon Music or Pandora and never miss out!
Thanks Jodi for allowing me to share my story with other women around the world!
Comments are closed.