007: Kate Erickson Gives You the Entrepreneurial Fire Path to Success
Kate Erickson is the Content Creator and Community Leader over at EntrepreneurOnFire, a 7-day a week podcast that interviews today’s most inspiring and successful entrepreneurs. She is the host of Kate’s Take: The EntrepreneurOnFire Audio Blog and author of The Fire Path: a step-by-step guide to help you create a solid foundation for your business! Kate is passionate about helping entrepreneurs create systems and processes to promote efficiency and bring clarity to their journey.
Playing Small Moment
• Having been in a job for years without promotion or job title change, Kate was finally offered a promotion only to have it given away.
The Wake Up Call
• That lost promotion had Kate realize she was leaving her happiness in the hands of other people. No longer wanting her career in the hands of someone else Kate started her first business venture four months later.
Style of Leadership
• Invest, learn, teach.
What Are You Excited About?
Book to Develop Leadership
• Essentialism by Greg Mckeown
Favorite Healthy Food
What Would You Change?
• Kate would have the idea of entrepreneurship come into her life soon.
• “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” ~ Albert Schweitzer